Yonge & Eglinton
Platinum VIP Access + TheRedPin.com Condo Club
Get Platinum VIP access to one of the hottest upcoming condos in downtown Toronto: 2221 Yonge. Your platinum access will get you:
- early access with special VIP pricing starting from $199,900
- 0$ assignment fee
- reduced and extended deposit structure
- capped levies
- a special Rogers Package valued at $2,100!
In addition, you will have access to TheRedPin.com VIP Condo Club perks and benefits including:
- Access to all the best floor plans at the best prices
- Leasing of unit upon occupancy at no charge
- Free 1 hour consultation for picking finishes with our interior designer
- Pre delivery inspection by a qualified inspector
- Free window coverings for your new unit
- Special pricing for multiple unit purchases
If you are interested in 2221 Yonge, please register via the blue button located above for more information. An Angel from our Customer Loyalty Team will contact you as soon as possible.
2221 Yonge puts residents in the heart of midtown Toronto, right in the upcoming and high-in-demand Yonge and Eglinton community. This community is fast evolving with major residential developments coming to the community. In addition, one of the major developments include the introduction of a new crosstown LRT system that will connect residents on Eglinton Avenue, both east and west, speeding up transit between the main TTC station and major retail outlets such as Home Depot and Futureshop as well as connecting folks to the Ontario Science Centre.
The property will also provide folks with excellent amenities. These include three separate plunge pools: a warm pool, a hot pool and a massjet jet pool. Plus there will be a variety of sauna and steam rooms for residents to access. The community itself has much to offer, including a variety of stores and community outlets, plus the major Eglinton Park and North Toronto Memorial Community Centre.
- Address: 2221 Yonge Street, Toronto ON
- Closest Major Intersection: Yonge & Eglinton
- Neighbourhood: Yonge Eglinton Community
- Builder: Tower Hill Development Corporation
- Shopping Options: RioCan Yonge-Eglinton Centre, Pharma Plus, Futureshop, Metro, Blacks, Indigo, Shoppers Drug Mart, multiple restaurants and cafes including Tim Hortons, Second Cup and Starbucks. Home Depot a short bus ride away.
- Amenities: Yonge Eglinton TTC Subway Station, Eglinton Avenue bus route, Doctor’s office, pharmacies, gas station, multiple major banks. Residents will have access to the TTC Transit City line on Eglinton Avenue once it is built.
- Hot Spots: RioCan Yonge Eglinton Centre, Eglinton Park, North Toronto Memorial Community Centre, Ontario Science Centre via short bus ride.
Schools & Daycares
2221 Yonge is located in a bustling part of town, rapidly developing into the next major commercial-residential hub. The project itself is located close to many services and amenities, including some of the best schools in the city, each recognized for having a rich history and specific, notable academic focus. Here are some of the options residents have for their children:
Elementary (Scores = Reading, Writing, Math)
- Blessed Sacrament Catholic School – 85%, 86% and 81% (Catholic School)
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help Separate School – 93%, 89%, 98% (Catholic School)
Secondary (Academic Math and Literacy)
- North Toronto Collegiate Institute – 96% and 85%
- Northern Secondary School – 84% and 91%
- Marshall McLuhan Catholic Secondary School – 87% and 60% (Catholic School)
Residents of the community also have access to over 128 day care centre’s, with 5 in the vicinity of the project.
*This message is not intended to solicit clients currently listed or under buyer’s agency agreements. TheRedPin.com Realty, Brokerage does not represent the builder and is not responsible for accuracy of information. Offer is for limited time.