Bloor St. W and Parkside Dr.
TheRedPin Special Offer
The Daniels Group provides interested buyers with the opportunity to join their Inner Circle, where members receive special privileges including:
- Special preview pricing
- An invitation to the first advanced sale
- Among the first choice of suites, floors, and views
- Members-only invitations to Daniel’s-hosted events with access to insider information
To join The Daniels Group inner circle, you have to pay $500 for a membership. As part of our commitment to providing customers with a 5-star experience, TheRedPin.com will purchase this membership for you! ($500 value), and should you decide to purchase (no obligation) you will receive an additional $500 off the price of your unit as well!
If you are interested in Highpark Residences and wish to join the Daniels Inner Circle, please complete the registration form via the green button above. An Angel from our Customer Loyalty Team will be in contact with you ASAP.
The Daniel Group presents HighPark Residences, a new project coming to the serene High Park neighbourhood of Toronto’s west end. Located conveniently on Bloor Street West, the project brings together the quality and design that Daniel’s delivers, featuring excellent amenities, accessibility to amazing neighbourhood resources and steps away from Toronto’s hotspots.
- Address: 1844 Bloor Street West, Toronto ON
- Closest Major Intersection: Bloor Street West & Parkside Drive
- Neighbourhood: High Park; Toronto’s West End
- Builder: The Daniels Group
- Project Size: 14 storey’s; 407 units
- Price: Starting at $300,000
- Shopping Options: Highpark Residences commercial residents, 7-Eleven, Starbucks, High Park Pharmacy Lucky Convenience Store; A few minutes away: Loblaws
- Amenities: Bike path, High Park & Keele TTC subway stations, Bloor Street TTC bus route, Health Centre, dentist office, Major banks and gas stations in the area, Quick access to The Queensway & Gardiner Expy, Bloor GO Station Rail (short distance away)
- Hot Spots: High Park, Grenadier Pond, High Park Zoo
- Top Public Elementary School: Runnymede Junior & Senior Public School
- Top Public Secondary School: Humberside Collegiate Institute
- Daycare Services: 120 daycares accessible by the project, with 5 in the immediate vicinity.
High Park is Toronto’s largest park entirely within the city, Rouge Park being technically the largest but reaching out of Toronto’s borders into Markham. High Park spans over 400 acres, providing Toronto’s residences with a mix of recreational activities and natural scenery, housing a selection of facilities including sporting, educational, gardens and even a zoo. You could spend a whole day within the park and not really see all of it.
One of the spectacular things to see at High Park is Grenadier Pond. Taking about 35 acres, this large body of water on the western edge of the park used widely for fishing. The fish caught in the pond are safe to eat, and is often used for contests and derbies. The area is a serene place to sit and socialize, also great for the avid photographer.
John George Howard had once owned 160 acres of the land that he later conveyed to the City of Toronto. His Regency-style cottage and home, Colborne Lodge, still stands today. It is now used as a museum with many of Howard’s furnishings, including Howard’s watercolours of early Toronto. Its a great place to take kids and immerse them not only within a green setting but also teach them a little bit of Toronto’s history.
The park is also used year round for many activities, Shakespeare in the Park being one example. It is a serene environment where residents can go and enjoy quiet time with friends and family, taking in one of Toronto’s greenest spaces and getting away from a busy lifestyle.
*This message is not intended to solicit clients currently listed or under buyer’s agency agreements. TheRedPin.com does not represent the builder and is not responsible for accuracy of information. Offer is for limited time.