Bloor Street West & Bay Street
TheRedPin VIP* Opportunity
TheRedPin will attend a special VIP event for 94 Cumberland when announced, providing interested buyers access to the best floor plans at the best prices. If you are interested in this project, please register via the blue VIP button located both above and below. An Angel will from our Customer Loyalty Team will be in touch to explain the next steps.
For more information on the project, the neighbourhood and other details, continue reading.
94 Cumberland is a centrally located project, brought to the Yorkville community by MintoUrban Development Services. Scheduled to be 24 floors, this luxury boutique will provide 105 exquisite, crafted condominiums, providing residents with all the major amenities and comforts. Here’s a quick look at the project:
- Address: 94 Cumberland Street, Toronto ON
- Closest Major Intersection: Bloor Street West and Bay Street
- Neighbourhood: Annex – Yorkville Community
- Builder: MintoUrban Development Services
- Project Size: 24 floors, 105 units
- Shopping Options:
- Amenities: Pusateri’s Fine Foods, The Bay, Holt Renfrew, Chapters Indigo, Rabba Fine Foods, Bay Convenience Plus, Saks Market, Shops on Yorkville & Cumberland Street
- Hot Spots: University of Toronto, Royal Ontario Museum, Royal Conservatory of Music
Yorkville Community in the Annex
When you think of posh lifestyles and celebrities, Yorkville is the first place that comes to mind. With lavish hotels, boutique shops and exquisite dining options, Yorkville has established itself as the high-end neighbourhood of Toronto, attracting high rollers and celebrities year round.
Here’s a quick overview of the neighbourhood:
- Majority of the population within the community are individuals ages 25-29, creating a vibrant, social community that’s always buzzing.
- Walking distance from grocery stores and shops, including Pusateri’s Fine Foods, Rabba Fine Foods & Saks Market.
- Residents have access to shopping with Holt Renfrew and The Bay located walking distance from the property.
- Take that special someone on a quiet, intimate dinner with diverse restaurants located on both Yorkville Avenue and Cumberland Street.
- Major hotels are located within the Yorkville community including the Four Seasons Hotel, Hazelton Hotel and Park Hyatt.
- Steps away from the University of Toronto and its various resources, including a gym, park, library and more.
- Easy transit access with Bloor-Yonge, St. George, Museum and Bay TTC subway stations located walking distance.
Photo Credit: www.bloor-yorkville.com
Schools and Daycares
94 Cumberland residents will have access to some of the best schools in Toronto, some located walking distance from the property. Here’s a snapshot of some schools that are located either a short walk or TTC ride away:
- Orde Street Junior Public School – A score of 82%, 88% and 86% in reading, writing and math
- Harbord Collegiate Institute – A score of 94% and 78% for literacy and academic math.
- Bennington Heights Elementary School – A score of 88%, 84% and 86% in reading, writing and math
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help Separate School – A score of 92%, 89% and 98% in reading, writing and math
There are 168 cares in the travel vicinity of the project. Some notable options include Gerrard Early Learning Centre, University of Toronto Childcare on Charles and University Of Toronto Early Learning Centre, all located in the vicinity of the property.