Bay & Bloor
TheRedPin.com VIP Opportunity
TheRedPin.com gives interested buyers the opportunity to invest in a property during its VIP period, giving access to the best floor plans at the best prices. If you are interested in 94 Cumberland, please register via the blue button located above for more information. An Angel from our Customer Loyalty Team will contact you as soon as possible.
To learn more about the project, please continue reading below.
The posh Yorkville neighbourhood gets another residential option with 94 Cumberland. Parked on the intersection of Cumberland Street & Bellair Street, residents will have immediate access to boutique shops, fancy restaurants and excellent resources of the posh neighbourhood, including a wide array of hotels including The Hazelton, Four Seasons Toronto and Park Hyatt. Here’s a quick snapshot of the neighbourhood.
- Address: 94 Cumberland Street, Toronto ON
- Closest Major Intersection: Bay Street & Bloor Street West
- Neighbourhood: Yorkville
- Builder: MintoUrban Development Services
- Project Size: 24 floors, 105 units
- Shopping Options: Pusateri’s Fine Foods, Rabba Fine Foods, Chapters Indigo, LCBO, Holt Renfrew, The Bay, Cumberland Terrace, Underground Shops at Bay & Bloor, High-profile restaurants such as Sassafraz, Sushi Inn, Trattoria Nervosa, Hemingway’s and Remys.
- Amenities: Toronto Reference Library, Bay TTC station (Bloor & St. George a short walk away), TTC bus service along Bay, dry-cleaning services, multiple banks (including BMO, TD, CIBC & RBC), taxi service, car-rental service, flight booking-centre, medical centre’s (walk-in clinics).
- Hot Spots: University of Toronto, Royal Ontario Museum, Gardiner Museum, Royal Conservatory of Music, Varsity Cinema and Village of Yorkville Park.
The posh Yorkville neighbourhood is known for its boutique stores and classy, high-profile restaurants. When someone thinks of luxury living, Yorkville is the first place that comes to mind.
Year round it is host to big name business men from all over the world and celebrities who are in town filming movies. The neighbourhood really starts buzzing when it holds its year round festivals and activities, as well as being a residential host to celebrities attending the Toronto International Film Festival.
Literring the streets of Cumberland Street and Yorkville Street are major high profile restaurants and shops. From handmade bags to exquisite chocolates to family restaurants such as Sassafraz, there is a little bit of everything for everyone. For those who want to just have a simple meeting, coffee shops are simply endless.
*This message is not intended to solicit clients currently listed or under buyer’s agency agreements. TheRedPin.com Realty, Brokerage does not represent the builder and is not responsible for accuracy of information. Offer is for limited time.